CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

One month old already!!! Which means Dr. time!!

Kylah went to her one month check up today, and everything looked great! We are extremely blessed to have a healthy baby. She didn't even cry this check up.....just wait till shot time. I'm sure pics then won't be so happy! No test results from the repeat test yet. Only thing Dr. says is to put her on vitamins for vitamin d.
Daddy was having to hold her down to get her height! Mike said it looks like he is choking her.
Everyone says Kylah looks just like me...well my petite little girls is 20 3/4 in long! Growing...yes...but petite!
She is really starting to hold her head up. look at those chins!
My baby has some pretty eyes. Mike says they are gonna turn to brown, but Dr. Brice says he thinks they will be green!




I thought she was gonna be a porker....but 9 pounds even. I'm happy she is gaining good!

0 Comment on Kylah's Blog: