CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

GIVE ME MY BABY!!!!

We took Kylah for her 2 month check up on Tuesday, which means shot time. Kylah weighed 11 lbs 10 oz. 22 1/2 in long. She is doing well. We are so thankful for another healthy visit! We talked to the Dr. I swear for 30 minutes on whether or not to spread the shots out or not do the rotto vaccination one. It was all a little overwhelming. Mike said he didn't want to make a bad decision out of fear of the unknown. You just have to trust in the Dr. that they know best and believe that God will take care of them. So we decided on doing all three shots and doing the oral rotto vaccination. I thought I had prepared myself for these shots but I was so wrong. It was an emotion I have never felt before!!!! Personally I wouldn't care if I felt this emotion again.......



This one wasn't bad it was oral and she gulp it down.







Mike said she looked like Rambo!! She has a little head.. only 38 cm, but they say its okay.




This is sad if you don't want to watch it I understand. I know they are doing what they have to give the shots but my goodness! I just wanted to push them out of the way and scream GIVE ME MY BABY!!!







I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!





YEAH ALL DONE MOMMY!! I WAS A BIG GIRL!!!



After the shots she was okay once I got her. They told us she might run a low grade fever, sleep a lot, and could be fussy. Well, it didn't start immediately but we had all three. She was one sick baby. She had a temperature wednesday of 101.2. I was so nervous...those of you who know me and Mike we are a little overly cautious if that is possible? But my baby was sick :(. I called the Dr. they said I could finally give her some tylenol, I gave her a cool bath and after a couple of doses of tylenol she started feeling better!!! Thank you God!!!

Aunt Mindy thought Kylah desrved a new toy for being such big girl getting shots. So her and Kaitlyn brought it by last night to let her play with it! It is Discovery Channel toy and it is so cool!! She really likes
Thanks Aunt Mindy for my new toy!! I'm feeling much better now!

0 Comment on Kylah's Blog: