CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Party Time at Grammy's


Today was Kaitlyn's Birthday party at Grammy's. Here is Kaitlyn telling us she is 4!


Kaitlyn, Ellie,and Maddie eating lunch.

Landon, Eric, McKenzie, Dakota, and Dalton
Opening presents
Playing with the Barbie Gymnast we got her.

Mike in the pool with the kids!

Okay I have decided that when you are with your family you might as well say goodbye to your kids b/c I hardly ever have her if someone else is around. Which is fine with me. I want Kylah to grow up as close to all her family as I did. It is so important to me. But it is just something I've noticed. So here it starts.....Summie (aka Addie's mommy) and Kylah.
Anna and Kylah....


Papaw Mike and Kylah...
Kuckie and Kylah.... and these are just the ones I got pics of.
Same for Addie...with Nana

Precious baby trying to sleep ...giving me the one eye peep!

0 Comment on Kylah's Blog: