CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Three month pictures!

Mindy and I took Kylah and Kaitlyn to Portrait Innovations last week. I was so impressed! She took 80 pictures and I would say that there was only 5 poses that I wouldn't have bought! I don't know how I picked just 3. But, I guess I was thinking of Mike in the back of mind saying "you spent what on pictures?" When he got home and saw them he was so excited, he loved them!!!! Look at my big girl!!! Her part looks like I gave her a zig zag part, it wasn't on purpose but it works!
I loved this one! Mindy said if I didn't get it she was buying it! So I had to get it!
This is the cutest face ever!

4 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Mindy said...

She gets cuter everyday!!!

The Trents said...

Portrait Innovations is great. She is getting so big and such a personality.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS BABY GIRL!!!!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Great pictures...