CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Chunky Monkey no more:(

Kylah went for he 4 month check up on tuesday.
Head= 15.7 in/23%
Height=24 in/ 39%
I guess Kylah is going to be like Steph's kids and never get to that 50 %.
Weight=12.10 oz/ 28%
Kylah's weight hasn't changed since her 3 month check up. The Dr. said starting cereal would probably help her put on some weight. everything else was great, she is fine it is just her weight. Now we just have to keep her on a every 3 hour feeding(During the day). I can't help but stress about it. So please be in prayer that when we go back at 5 months for a weight check that my now "skinny minnie"has put on some weight!
Yes it was shots again :(. She did okay. Wait what am I thinking no she didn't....some mean nurse stuck my child with a needle three times and made her drink some nasty medicine, she screamed and cried. Until she got her Mommy! At 2 months Kylah had had time with the shots the next day. Well I was hoping since she had gotten these shots before it might go better. Well, it went a little better. Her fever only got up to 100.3 this time and she wasn't near as fussy. So I'm thankful we are done with shots...for another couple months.
Yes, I have the"Mommy Do"...Thanks Tamera!
Kylah sleeping after shots on the way home....yes in the car!!! But I would rather listen to her scream everytime in the car than watch her get shots just to get her to sleep in the car!


1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Frances Vineyard said...

I like your "mommy do" ..cute and don't stress, she is just petite and adorable!! :)