CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

I heard from the dermatologist this morning. Whenever I answered the phone I knew it was them and I got a huge lump in my throat. I was thinking....I'm not supposed to hear from them if everything is fine. Well, they said the mole was a "Spitz Nevus." It is benign!!!! Thank the Lord! They want to remove the rest of it because it can grow and branch off like a tree. I go on October 2nd to have it removed. She said I would have a 2-3 stitches and that's it! I researched it on-line and it said that it is commonly confused with melanoma b/c the way it looks. So I guess that's why my Dr. said it was "funky." Thanks for all the prayers.

1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Monica said...

Praise the Lord!! He is worthy of it!!