CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lets start a fire!

I know this is a terrible picture of me but...I wanted to tell yall about the movie night! As most of you might know we won tickets to see Fireproof the movie, from Monica and Tim! We had such a great time at the movies. The movie was very good. I have been able to recommend it to several people that I hear talking about their rocky marriage. I hope that this movie will start a "fire". Meaning I hope the word will spread like a fire and peoples marriages will be saved or their lives will be because of it! Thanks again for the tickets!

1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Monica said...

YOUR WELCOME! Glad you guys had a great time. Let's pray for all the lives God will touch through the movie :))