CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

WOW 6 MONTHS!!

I cannot believe my baby is 6 months old! Kylah went for her check up on friday and everything looked great! It was another shot visit :(. It was horrible she had to have 4 shots and an oral vaccine, we go back in a month for a booster flu shot. She had a hard time with the shots again. Friday night she couldn't sleep and had a temperature of 100.4. Saturday the temp. went down to 99.6. I wish they didn't bother her so bad. He said she look great!!! Good news. Her developmental test at first was 7 month 1 week old. Well, Mike said she could do something that I circled "no" to. So when we got back in the room we tested her and she did it so the Dr. said she was 8 month 2 week old level. Regardless she is healthy and happy and that is all that matters to me!
Weight= 15.2 35%
Height= 25 in 25%
Head= 41 13%
Mommy I want the camera!
The Dr. suggested I start trying a sippy cup just to get her used to it. Well she did good but only got something out of it once. We will have to keep working it

He also said to try meats now. He said that most people think of meats as later food to start but that is one of the most hypoallergenic food you can eat. Made sense to me how many people do you know that is allergic to chicken? I don't know any! She liked chicken more than green beans!


1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Monica said...

Kuckie's baby is getting too old! YEAH on the good news from the great docs @ KPA. Maybe I'm a little partial, but they DO write my paychecks :)) LUV YOU GUYS!!