CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

First Halloween!


We had great Halloween last friday! We started the day off by going to Tinsel and Treasure with Summer, Addie, Aunt Susan, Steph, and Grammy! No one bought anything but hair bows for the girls!!


This was Kaitlyn's pumpkin outfit when she was little. I just loved it, so it was our pre-halloween outfit!

Then we went by my job to see the girls there! They all wore wigs, it was so funny! This is Rachel (Ray Ray) with Pebbles.!




Can you imagine working with this crazy girls! I love them!
Some are missing.

Fred and his Pebbles!

Farmer Bob ,Wife Sally Mae and Little Pea

We were walking around Uncle Brent's subdivision when someone spotted this lady!! It ended up being my friend Casey!

Casey's friend was "the real Fred". Our outfits Grammy made.Cheap!!!!



Kaitlyn and Kylah was riding in the wagon.



Uncle Brent and Ben


Addie and her mommy

I hope she enjoys these pics when she gets older. We had such a good time.
Kaitlyn was sleeping beauty


Warm and cozy
Ellie, Dakota, and Kylah


1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

The Pickels said...

I love the pictures and my new name!