CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

FORGET THAT HAPPENED FRIDAY!!

This is the Benn's version of "not me Monday". I titled it "Forget that happened Friday!"
*Forget that I was embarrassed when I couldn't stop my child from screaming while eating lunch in the middle of west town mall. Not crying just a shrieking scream.
*Forget all the looks I got from people who obviously have never raised a 11 month old independent diva!
* Forget that when lunch was over I put Kylah back her stroller she had messed her self, from TOP TO BOTTOM!!!!From her shoes to her hair!! (I guess that is why she was screaming)
*Forget the fact that I'm not the best diaper bag packer in the world and left an extra change of clothes at home.
* Forget that I had to spend $15 on a new outfit b/c of it. Yes I threw away what she was wearing b/c there was no way I was washing that out!
* Forget that I gave my daughter a bath in the sink at Dillard's , because it was in her hair!!!
But at the end of the day I still have the best life and the best daughter and I wouldn't change it for anything!

1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Frances Vineyard said...

Oh my!!! Maybe you should start a "forget my friday" trend! :)