CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

My baby is sick

Kylah started running a fever Saturday in the middle of the night. Sunday same thing a little cough no runny nose. By Sunday night still fever and more coughing. I decided to take her to the Dr. Monday. Well, she is now on her first round of anti-biotic. She has the croup and left ear infection. Dr. said we caught really early and she might get worse...well not worse but sound worse in the next couple days. Please pray that she starts feeling better soon. It is so sad she will be walking and just sway to the side and fall. She is a trooper though not terribly fussy. She still only weighs 19 Pounds! I hope she gets to 20 by her birthday so we can turn her car seat around!!
This was so sad. Mindy brought by stuff for Kylah's b-day party today and left KK in the car... well I guess she couldn't stand it and came to the window to see Kylah! Kylah wanted her and Mindy so bad. I can't wait till she feels better b/c it broke my heart.



2 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Frances Vineyard said...

I hope she feels better soon!

MC said...

We hope she feels better soon! don't forget VICK'S BABY VAPOR RUB JUST A LITTLE DAB ON THE SOLES OF HER FEET THEN PUT HER SOCKS ON WORKS LIKE A CHARM.