CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DAY TWO!!!!
We took pictures with the family. Of course the best with my camera Kylah has a big blue passy in her mouth. I thought I got it out before but I didn't. oh well still good
Michelle and Kelsie

Nana and her crew

Mindy and KK



I love my baby






We might try again. but this was the best one. It was a little windy


acting silly


KK playing at the beach


Haley and Landon found HUGE shells. so neat





Nana and Landon at dinner

Giving the alligator a kiss



she feel asleep at the beach

and at the pool.....



Grammy and her girls


Kelsie



Okay this is the boys wrestling for the football.....we owned the pool.




This is why you shouldn't play football in the pool with the Muncey....they are hard core.






0 Comment on Kylah's Blog: