CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Month Check - Up

Kylah went for her three month check up today. Mike had to work so I took her by myself. That is why I only got one picture ..sorry. Well, it was another great visit, very healthy baby. The Dr. said she might be teething but at 3 months they find their hands and their salivary glands are developing, so that might be what is going on. (my mommy instinct tells me teeth are coming soon)! I had to feel out a developmental screening sheet at this visit. It ask questions like.. can she hold her head up when she lays on her tummy?, does she coo?, and so on. The Dr. said she is developmentally like a 5 month 2 week old. Everyone thinks their kids are geniuses! But I'm just happy she is healthy!!!

  • Weight - 12.10 / 59%
  • Height 23 1/2 / 46%
  • Head 15.3 in. / 20 %

So my baby has a little head!!!


2 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Mindy said...

She is a genius!!!

Frances Vineyard said...

She is such a beautiful baby and what a bonus that she is a genius too! :)