CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mommy and Daddy time!

So the other night when I got home I took Kylah in her room to change her diaper, she loves her room! Whenever you lay her down on the changing table she just laughs and grins! So I got out the camera and recorded her talking to me. I do this thing with my throat, I don't know how to explain it but I like gargle? She loves for me to do it and no one else can! This is her repeating what I'm doing!

Some of you might know Mike keeps Kylah while I go to work 3 days a week. He is great with her and she loves him too. I think its worked out great b/c it gives him time to be with her too! Well he usually makes a video for me to watch of something she did that day! Last week it was a video of her pitching a fit! But this week's video was so cute! He calls it " The Swing in Movies"! (instead of the Drive in Movies) hahha. Hey whatever works!

0 Comment on Kylah's Blog: