CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

1st Zoo Trip!

GiGi and Papa were in town so we decided to go to the Zoo. We had a great time but Alfred said the London zoo was better...I doubt I ever go to London so Knoxville will have to due.
These sunglasses crack me up b/c you can see her eyes!
I wanted to put Kylah in the car ..it made her look so little!
She like the car though!
Thanks for going to the zoo with us GiGi and Papa
Kylah's favorite animal was "Ralfe". I didn't pose this picture she just fell asleep in the stroller holding him!! So cute!




I don't know if you can tell but that is a snake eating ....dinner! I had never seen anything like that! I have another picture of just the tail!!! But it was too hard to see it!

Kylah had a great day and was so happy!

0 Comment on Kylah's Blog: