CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Spot!!!!

This is "BIG ROCK"!!! It looks a little different than it used to, but it still produced the same great memories! I'm so happy my family started this tradition! We all went up Sunday and spent the day. This is probably one of my favorite place to be! I posted a ton of pictures and didn't do a slide show b/c I wanted to tell about each picture! Kylah making a cute face

I thought this was so cute of Greg and Susan!
Ellie loved dumping water in the bucket.
Mike posing!
Kelsie sticking Kylah's feet in the water!
Some of Ellie, Steph, Mindy, Summerand Addie

Papaw Jeff, Russ, and Mike relaxing in the sun.
Addie and Kylah sleeping together in Steph's pack-in-play!

I took Kylah's pool and I put her in it and let her float around with me ...She loved it!

Kelsie holding Kylah, Nana holding Addie, Susan, My mom Grammy Di. I bet we have a picture just like this with my Mimi in it from years ago, only the babies would have been some of the big kids now!!
Uncle Brent brought scuba gear!
This turned out to be such a good picture!
Addie being dipped it the water....her little feet would just bounce up!

My hubby trying out the scuba diving...Thanks for teaching him Michelle!


Landon taking a fall after trying to tube down the river!




This is another tradition. When I was a kid we used to camp at the Mountaineer camp ground in Townsend. This is a little place right beside the campground. Well they have the best ice cream! So we stopped and got some!
Chelle holding Kylah while waiting on our dessert!
This was Michael's first time at "Big Rock" and the first time going off and I think he was a little cold! He had a great time! I'm so blessed!!!!



1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Frances Vineyard said...

Love Kylah's bikini!! :) I voted for Pebbles too cute! You just need a Bam Bam!