CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike and Kuckie!

Today is Michael's 23rd birthday! Happy birthday honey ...We love you so much. Thanks for being the best husband and father I could ever ask for! I know Kylah loves you too!! Hope you have a good day with your daughter!
This didn't work out the way I've seen on everyone's blog but, I thought it was cute! Notice my hand trying to get it away from the mouth!
Today is also my cousin Monica's(Kuckie) birthday! Happy Birthday Kuckie we ALL love you!! Hope you have a wonderful day as well!


1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Monica said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You made my day! I love you and your family very much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL. I couldn't think of a better person to share my B-Day with. HAVE A GREAT ONE YOU DESERVE IT!!!!