CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Behind on my thanks!

Sorry I'm behind on my thanks. It's been a crazy week. A lot is going on with my family right now. But you still have to be thankful. I'm very thankful for Mike seeing a good Dr on Friday. He was very helpful and is proactive!!! Also my Dad is having an Angiogram done tomorrow so please be in prayer for him. I will post an update tomorrow after surgery. They might have to keep him overnight if they do a stint. So on a lighter note Kylah has started standing by herself now. It is so crazy!!! These are a few videos for the other night! Notice Kaitlyn in the background oblivious to everything!!

1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Monica said...

KUCKIE'S BABY IS SOOOOO CUTE AND TOO LITTLE TO BE DOING THAT :(
Praying for Mike and Michael. Love you guys!