CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thankful Day #11

I'm so thankful for my princess!!! She is greatest thing to wake up to in the morning and is so happy. I never knew how quickly a smile from your baby could change your mood!! She is mine and Michael's joy daily and we thank God she is here , healthy, happy and perfect!!!
I'm so thankful for my job!!! I work with wonderful people!I have a great boss named Rachel who is a great friend also the one who got me and the rest of us on my Twilight obsession!!! She started making these mini Christmas trees last year . So, I had her make me tons of them last year for my all my Aunts, Mom, Mindy, so on.... I gave them out at Thanksgiving so they could use them before Christmas. They are so cute and she makes them out of coat hangers. She does all different colors and themes. She did this one for Kylah for her room and is all pink! I love it and Kylah does too!! She is selling these trees for $25.00, if anyone would like to buy one please send a comment and I will help get in touch with her! Thank you Rachel for all your hard work on ALL the trees you have made for me! I love ya!!



2 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.
Very nice blog.


Please visit:

http://realbali.info

Keep blogging.
Good job.

Monica said...

LOVE THE NEW BLOG LOOK! AND YOUR BABY GIRL :)))