CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Thankful Day #10

Papaw Mike is back in town!!!!! My Dad has made it back into Knoxville for....well we aren't sure how long. But we are excited to see him! I'm thankful that he was able to come home to see us and that he is out of Vicksburg(a town he hated). Thankful that the hurricanes in the south didn't bother him!!!
Kylah waving to camera while exhausted!

Thankful for a healthy 7 month old baby girl!!!! I'm gonna start using the word "baby" alot b/c I'm afraid very soon she won't be one anymore! I took Kylah to the Dr. today for a booster flu shot. She just whimpered for a second then started smiled! She weighed 16.10 oz!!! Growing baby! This is what she was doing while waiting...climbing everywhere.
Thank you Lord for my healthy growing baby!


1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Monica said...

AMEN!! Thank you Lord, for Kylah Elise Benn!!