CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful day 19

Wow the past few weeks have been really slow. We have tried to look to lighter side of thing and have some fun! Rachel had this scarf at work,(Did I mention we could hang meat there its so cold)! We tried that scarf out in alot of different ways.....Rachel made my glasses out of pipe cleaners!!! Then I put tape over my mouth and she drew lips and a beauty mark on it. I then decided I needed lenses for my glasses(much thinner then my real glasses)!!!! Then Teresa drew my some eyes!!!! Is this not the funniest thing ever! Maybe I have a new costume for next year!
So then we cut a slit in my mouth and I put a dum dum sucker in there and we painted the end red!!!Before the madness!
This is hard to explain.... Tomorrow is Tammy's 40th birthday. Rachel bought all this gag stuff to decorate her station!! One thing was diapers. Teresa decide to try them on and make a bra out of the over the hill streamers!


Rachel in the pipe cleaner glasses for Tammy only hers are a 4 and 0. Pull it up big to really see!




This is Tammy station and Teresa in the mirror!


I had no part in this . All Rachel and Teresa. If anyone is looking for a good hairspray buy Big and Sexy!!! It works wonders!!!


Back to the scarf........


close up!!!

DON"T YOU ALL WISH YOU WORKED HERE!!!!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

2 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Mindy said...

Hilarious!

The Runyans said...

too funny. ..

are you from the carter area??? east knoxville??
send me an email sometime when you get a chance.......
cloud-stepper@comcast.net