CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update on Mike

I just wanted to give an update on Mike. He had is Biopsy of his kidney on Monday. They had to take two pieces b/c the first wasn't enough. He did really good, only a sharp pain in his back every once in while. Thank God it is over!! We got home from the hospital tuesday around 1:30. WE MISSED KYLAH!!!! I was away from my baby for 30 hours! TOOO long! I was so glad to see her. She was really good for my Mom! While at the hospital Mike would open up the lap top to see her! It helped! Well, we are supposed to get the result today??? I will try to post an update after work before we go to Nashville. Thanks for all the prayers!

1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Nelsie said...

Oh my gosh...I am so sorry for all these tests. I just got on your blog b/c I was curious as to how you guys were doing and I hadn't heard that Mike is still dealing with sickness issues. I love you guys and I am praying for Michael's healing and recovery and that the news is good about his kidneys. Love you!