CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Princess Kylah!!!

Sunday we had Kylah's FIRST birthday party. I have posted a million pictures. We had a great time and so did Kylah. She was pretty good considering she was ready for a nap by present time.
Part of the amazing cake by Summer!!! By the way THANKS!!!!!




Tina that works with Monica made this sign. It was perfect and matched so well. THANK YOU TINA AND KUCKIE


I just dont know how she does it but I was pretty impressed.


This is some of my wall of memories. It was a lot of work by soooo worth it.

Mindy had face painters there. They do amazing work. Kk's first face.
Jake, Kendall and Kylah!!


Thanks Kuckie, Tim, and Melissa for the dress. It was perfect and sooooo cute.
This is Jaiden as Bat girl. Kylah did not like her face

We also had a castle , Kylah cried when I took her out.






My nephew Eric. Kylah also did not like his face.


She talked him in to it

Teresa and Doug


Some of the family there......Best we can count there was 65 people there!!!

Miss Ellie

Grandmother and Papaw


Mike and I would like to thank everyone who came. We love you guys! Also thanks for all the help.


I told her if she could get into it she could have it......well she did.



Miss Addie in her crown

Kylah in her crown


Yes she is yawning



Nana and Chell

Mommy look






She did so good opening presents

I tried to get a crown on her check....she did better when she was 7 months old getting a pumpkin.
What am supposed to do Mommy?



OHHH I REMEMBER!!!!!


Yummy! I told Mike I didn't want to throw it away b/c It was so cute.

DeDe and KK with their pretty faces

Kuckie and Kylah
IT WAS A BLAST AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY I ENJOYED IT AND DIDN'T GET STRESSED OUT. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE AND CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR. MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCESS!

1 Comment on Kylah's Blog:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Kylah!