CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kylah's first Easter Egg Hunt

Okay there is a lot of pictures but I couldn't help it they were so cute. Saturday we went to our church's Easter Egg Hunt. It was so nice out and the kids loved it.

A mid day snack for the girls......not candy, it was puffs for the tots.
My mom made Kylah and Kaitlyn coordinating outfits for the hunt. SO CUTE!!!





She has a hard time looking in the sun, but she won't wear sunglasses?

As you can see Addie has a dress in the same material but Summer made hers in a different pattern. I'm mean so precious.

Kylah feeding Kaitlyn
She had a bunch of eggs just not the prize egg


Wow so hard to get a one year old to look at the camera

See what I mean

Mommy helping
I love my baby!!!


0 Comment on Kylah's Blog: